Things I Can’t Stand, episode 3
It’s time for another round of Things I Can’t Stand! Are you guys ready for this?
Things I Can’t Stand, version 3.0
8. USC football. Fuck you, Trojans. Don’t you realize every other college football team hates you? You’re mean, you’re overrated, your mascot is a condom, your coach looks like Burt Bacharach, you only recruit from the area, and you’re full of rich West Coast snobs who think they can pay someone to teach them talent. I especially dislike you right now for being absolutely ruthless to Illinois. And I’m feeling really angry in general.
9. Carson Daly. I can’t believe he’s still getting paid for his show AND to do New Year’s Eve stuff. LAAAAME. I hope everyone watched Anderson Cooper on CNN last night. A) He’s adorable. B) Kathy Griffin co-hosted and she was hi-la-ri-ous.
10. Text messages en masse. Even worse? Text messages en masse at 4am. Seriously, I was sooooo close to falling asleep. And I’m NOT a good sleeper. My shrill text ringtone made me wide awake and kept me up until nearly 6am. Awesome. Sending the same message to everyone in your phone book is just sorta tacky. When did this start? I received nearly a dozen over the past few holidays. What is that?
11. Having to get up tomorrow at 6am so I can leave the house at 7am so I can be at work tomorrow at 8am. I’m leaving an hour early because we’ve gotten a foot of snow in the last 24 hours and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop any time soon… and work is half an hour from my house.
12. My closest friends don’t live here anymore. Breaks from school are hard. Really hard.
But you know what I love? My aunt’s fudge. It’s time to partake.