1. Last night, I finally introduced my husband to Back to the Future. He had never seen it. I think he’s an alien. That’s one of the best movies of all time. Hands down.
2. Today I finished the first ten pages of my research paper draft. The first ten pages are due on Tuesday. I don’t really appreciate being graded on half of a draft but it’s good to get it done and out of the way.
2a. My research paper is a critical analysis of “Love the Way You Lie,” inspired by this post I wrote in July. It’s turning out to be really great… I was dying to unpack it! If you’d like to read it when it’s finished (in December), let me know!
3. Tomorrow my professor is supervising one of my classes I teach. I hope my 8am class has their coffee because we’re gonna watch a Snuggie commercial. (This persuasion unit has been fun!)
4. I really could not be looking more forward to the leftover Chinese food sitting in my fridge. Nom nom nom…
5. I love falling back. I have my work done and it’s only 12:15. Bring on the football, Sunday!!!
6. I’ll give myself this afternoon off, but really… I have SO MUCH to do before the semester is over. More like, Bring on the Zantac!
6a. It’ll get done because it has to and that’s that.